Medical Record Scanning Services
Medical record scanning services by indigital, Inc. transforms your paper charts into high-quality digital images for instant access and reduced storage. indigital, Inc. has been scanning medical records for healthcare systems since 1994. We’ve worked with some of the largest hospitals, clinics and medical transportation services in the nation in converting paper medical charts to high-quality digital medical records.
Document scanning and digital storage of your important active patient, inactive and deceased medical records saves space and time in filing and retrieval. Medical records that were onced kept in paper files and stored in filing cabinets, shelving and banker boxes are now digitally stored and instantly available to authorized users preserving information including signatures and dates and protecting against disaster and loss.
Data indexing provides key search fields such as the medical record number, patient name, dat of service, document date, document type, etc. can locate documents quickly for viewing, emailing or digital faxing without printing paper copies. If you have multiple sites and locations, documents can be quickly scanned and uploaded to your electronic medical record (EMR) system securing information and saving you valuable time and money.
indigital, Inc. is an authorized reseller of the imagize online document imaging system, Canon document scanners, and scanning software options.
indigital, Inc. Document Scanning Services
- Scanning active, inactive and deceased medical records
- Data Indexing services for locating digital documents by key index fields
- Secure document shredding services
- Budget-friendly on-going scanning or backfile conversion projects
Online Document Imaging System
- imagize document imaging system for Medical Records
- Software as a service (Saas) – low monthly fee
- No software, equipment or annual maintanance costs
- Scalable to start small and add features as you need
Get a Quote
imagize Search Field Template for Medical Records